The Saturdays – What About Us (Video Oficial) | Video y Letra

Hola amigos como están espero que bien, hoy les presento un nuevo video de The Saturdays y si te gusta la música aquí la puedes ver, escuchar y acompañadas de su composición, para que puedas escuchar estos temas del momento solo aquí. el video The Saturdays – What About Us (Video Oficial). Escucha y comparte estos temas con contenidos de amor, decepción, recuerdos y súper bailables y puedas divertirte y relajarte. Escuchándolas ¿Dónde? solo acá. el video The Saturdays – What About Us (Video Oficial). No te olvides de compartir en facebook este video dandole clic en el boton azul que vez arriba Gracias Aqui el video de The Saturdays – What About Us (Video Oficial).
Letra de What About Us (Video Oficial) Oh, why are we awaiting so long I’m suffocating Oh, why are we awaiting so long I’m suffocating Boy it’s now or never, time we got together Been a long time coming, now I need that loving I like the way you tease me, let’s just make this easy Put me in control, we can switch roles and… I’ll take the lead, you’re so far behind me You know what I need, I’m not gonna stop Whatever the weather we gon’ be better together So what’s up, babe, what about us Cos I’ve been watching and waiting Why don’t you give it and take it So what’s up, babe, what about us What you’re doing to my head (na, na, na, na, na) Should be here with me instead (na, na, na, na, na) What about those words you said (na, na, na, na, na) What about us, what about u-u-u-u-u-us Oh, why are we awaiting so long I’m suffocating Oh, why are we awaiting so long I’m suffocating I love to hear you whisper, take it take ir lower Don’t been afraid to show-a what you freakin’ do Cos we can do it nightly, you get me excited Now it’s my turn to, yes it’s my turn So give it to me, why are we waiting You know what i need and i’m not gonna stop Whatever the weather we gon’ be better together So what’s up, babe, what about us Cos I’ve been watching and waiting Why don’t you give it and take it So what’s up, babe, what about us What you’re doing to my head (na, na, na, na, na) Should be with me instead (na, na, na, na, na) What about those words you said (na, na, na, na, na) What about us, what about u-u-u-u-u-us What about u-u-u-u-u-us What about u-u-u-u-u-us Cus you’ve been watching me, watching me yeah wherever I go, Cus your a criminal, criminal yeah deep down to the core, I know that you ain’t seen, you ain’t seen nothing like this before, And you know, like I know, you should be giving it uuup! Whatever the weather we gon’ be better together So what’s up, babe, what about us Cos I’ve been watching and waiting Why don’t you give it and take it So what’s up, babe, what about us What you’re doing to my head (na, na, na, na, na) Should be with me instead (na, na, na, na, na) What about those words you said (na, na, na, na, na) What about us, what about u-u-u-u-u-us Let me take the lead (na, na, na, na, na) You know what I need (na, na, na, na, na) Put my mind at ease (na, na, na, na, na) And tell me what about us, what about us

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

:-) :-S :-P :-[ :-D }:-] X* ;-D :-| :-} :*) :-( ;-) XD :brind: :kill: :lov: :flo: :fod:


Videos - Musica - Letra - Canciones - Generos - Cantantes